Guidelines decided at the meeting of representatives October 12th. 2007.
1. No formal reasons are opposing the formation of sections in NordAN. The structure of NordAN is to gather organisations and others which are willing to work according to NordAN:s objectives and that it is organised in a fairly informal network.
2. No financial support can be paid to sections. The Board of NordAN can offer some co-ordination services and when opportunity occurs, serve as the applicant and receiver of project funds etc, in collaboration with national organisations and other sponsors.
3. The sections are offered to organise separate workshops/seminars at the annual representative assembly meetings and to submit reports to the conference.
4. The sections can after consultation implement their own activities. The programme shall be approved in discussions with the Board of NordAN. Through the web-page the participants of the sectional work are offered the opportunity to regular contact.
5. Each section has a steering committee comprising of one or more persons. To avoid administration, formal membership, minutes etc, the steering committee will be assigned by the Board of NordAN in close consultation with the participants in the sectional work.