- This event has passed.
Women’s Health – Looking Forward
We’re proud to host this live event where we look at what the future of women’s health holds. This event focuses on the under-recognised conditions endometriosis and PCOS, and we will discuss how they can be managed holistically, technologically and with the right knowledge.
Come and join us and hear personal stories from women with endometriosis, hear about current innovative initiatives from start-ups working with femtech and women’s health, and listen to speakers that will share their approaches to health. And most importantly – be there to learn from, talk to, and support each other.
The event will consist of a panel discussion followed by a mingle where you can talk to endometrios föreningen, start-ups working with women’s health and women who are sharing their journeys living with a gynaecological condition.
On our panel, we have a variety of speakers with different approaches to women’s health.
- Aline de Santa Izabel | Synbiotic Kitchen – Aline is a Brazilian scientist who is the founder of Synbiotic Kitchen, a company focused on empowering gut health through nutrition.
- Mikaela Persson | love.endo – Mikaela is an artist who manages her endometriosis through art and positivity. She is focusing her art on raising awareness about endometriosis.
- Moa Felicia Linder | Endometrix – Moa, the co-founder of Endometrix will share the insights from their pre-study on endometriosis and how we can work together to find solutions to these needs.
- Anna Melker | Spit Lab – Dr. Anna Melker, a Ph.D. in Chemistry is developing technology to help women with PCOS to get pregnant.
- Marie Nylén | Freya – Specialised midwife and business developer.
- Izabella Kjelsberg | Wellow – Izabella is co-founder and CEO of Wellow, a digital healthcare service specialised in providing quick answers for women’s concerns in their general health, fertility, hormone balance, or diet/ metabolism.
- Maria Berglund Rantén | Nordic Wellth – Maria is an IFM certified functional medicine nutritionist with a nutrition degree from the UK. Maria runs a busy nutrition clinic in central Stockholm and is the co-founder of Nordic Wellth, a company providing health tests, consultations, inspiration and support to reduce chronic disease & increase health & vitality.
- Eva-Marie Wenneberg | Eva-Marie is a midwife and has worked at Barnmoskemottagning, Ungdomsmottagning, IVF, and now a Sex and samlevnads clinic for young people with alcohol-and drug abuse. She has decades of experience and will share her insights.